|The pink tags mark how long they are.|
Then I sort of randomly sewed them together. I wanted a good distribution of the fabrics and shades. I did sew them together in pairs, and then together until I felt like the panel was large enough.
And then I did a lot of ironing, of course. And then this:
|The good news is a friend on FB said this reminded her of Van Gogh!|
Next I will cut 11.5 x11 blocks out of them at weird angles...which means that all that work will only make about 10 blocks, and I need about 30. And I'm out of decent navy blues. Y'all know what that means! ...(fabric shopping, of course)....
*Bonus Browncoat points if you get the title reference.