Hooray it's Giveaway day! If you're new to my blog, Hi I'm Renee, here are the quilts I've finished so far this year (click on the My Quilts tab at the top of the page to get a link to each post for more info):
|Quilts I've finished so far in 2015 (yes I made two TARDIS quilts, on commission!).|
Today I have TWO giveaways and will pick TWO winners. First up is two PDF patterns generously donated by Yvonne at Quilting Jet Girl:
|Quilting Jet Girl quilt patterns.|
Earlier this year I pattern tested the Triangle Transparency and loved the results, Yvonne's patterns are well written and easy to follow:
|Triangle Transparency quilt pattern.|
The second giveaway is for this rainbow fabric bundle, consisting of large scraps to half yards:
|Rainbow of Fabric!|
|Stacked the other way.|
1. You MUST include your email address in your comment to enter!
2. International entries welcome.
3. Giveaway open until May 10, 6pm MST.
4. Winner notified by email, if they do no respond within 48 hours I will choose a new winner.
5. Winners chosen at random.
6. Limit of two comments/entries per person.
To enter the Quilting Jet Girl PDF pattern giveaway, tell me which 2 patterns you'd pick if you won (see them all here).
To enter the rainbow fabric giveaway tell me your favorite color!
If you want to enter both giveaways, please do so in separate comments! (And don't forget to include your email address!!)